Training & Development Administrator
SureHire is a leading Canadian provider of occupational testing services. Available at over 600 exclusive testing facilities nationally, SureHire’s full spectrum of occupational testing services provides employers with accurate and timely results to support informed decision making at work, home, and in the community. The Training & Development Administrator is responsible is responsible for managing the administrative duties of the training and development department. The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude, able to work with minimal supervision.You will be joining a tight-knit, friendly, and professional team.
Hours of work will be 4 hours between 7:30am – 6:00 pm Monday to Friday. This is a 6 month contract .
What you’ll do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all questions regarding the Learning Management System
- Create and maintain learner profiles ensuring certifications are uploaded and stored accurately
- Oversee the enrollment process providing support to peers and students as required
- Assist with post-course administration, including sending feedback requests, collating feedback data, compiling feedback reports and providing recommendations based on feedback
- Provide DOT proficiency training as required for network and IHT learners, and PC learners at the request of a team lead(s).
- Conduct training sessions with internal and external parties as required
- Respond to student questions and concerns as it relates to training content
- Additional duties & tasks when assigned
What you’ll bring:
- Strong knowledge of Google Drive, Google Forms, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SureHire’s Occupational testing policies & procedures
- Demonstrates accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- DOT Provisional Instructor considered an asset. Microsoft word and Google applications knowledge considered an asset. Certification in administration or similar considered an asset
- Minimum 6 months experience in an administrative position an asset
- Extensive knowledge of SureHire services considered an asset
Our people are our brand. We are passionate, innovative, relentless, positive and accountable. If you are ready to join our team, we would love to hear from you!