Occupational Health Technician
- Job Title: Occupational Health Technician
- Location: Red Deer, Alberta
- Job Type: Full-time, 6 month contract
We are currently looking for an energetic, motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our team based at SureHire’s Power Center located in Red Deer, Alberta.
Hours of work will be between office hours of 7:00am – 6:00 pm Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends and evenings .
SureHire’s Occupational Health Technicians are vital to our daily operations. Occupational Testers provide exceptional customer service while conducting a variety of occupational tests!
As the Occupational Health Technician you will perform a variety of testing duties, involving Client Intake: Greet clients, verify donor identification, print required paperwork, Assist medical assessors with MSK – Blood pressure, height, weight, grip strength and Complete, review and send off paperwork.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct a Variety of Occupational Testing Services Urine analysis; Breath Alcohol; Vision Audiometry Mask Fitting Spirometry
- Additional duties & tasks when assigned
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal business communication;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize accordingly;
- Superior organizational skills;
- Exceptional task and time management;
- Committed to continuous improvement;
- Strong computer skills (experience using all applications of Microsoft and Google Suite, especially Excel).
- The right candidate must have their CPR/First Aid and have obtained a high school diploma.
- Applicants that have a Personal Fitness Training Diploma/Certificate, Kinesiology Diploma/Degree, or be a Rehabilitation Assistant, Physical Therapy assistant, Occupational Therapy assistant are considered an asset. The following certifications are considered assets though not mandatory: CSEP-CPT/CEP, AFLCA, NCSF, ISSA, ACE, or CanFit Pro or related certification.
- One year of experience in a customer service role is required.
What SureHire can offer you:
Joining SureHire’s team as an Occupational Health Technician a great opportunity for those seeking to become a master in the occupational testing industry. You will use your skills and knowledge to instruct and observe workers
- Steady full-time hours with a predictable schedule;
- Paid time off to volunteer;
- We have an exciting gym membership reimbursement program (work/life balance);
- Want to work with your friends? We will pay you to refer a friend.
- 10+ new certificates and training to make you a master in Occupational testing.
Our people are our brand. We are passionate, innovative, relentless, positive and accountable. If you are ready to join our team, we would love to hear from you!