|2015 S Tuttle Ave||Ste A||Sarasota, FL 34239-4150|
|Tel: 941-379-6433||Toll Free: 800-934-6433||Fax: 941-379-3007|
WHY CHECK DRIVER LICENSE RECORDS?
- Employers can be held liable for damages caused by an unlicensed or uninsured employee!
- Any employee who drives during work, whether a company or personal vehicle, should have a state DMV/MVR history check semi-annually.
Protect Your Company!
- The fact that an applicant holds a Driver License in his or her hand, does not mean it is valid!
- How many times are employees sent out in a pinch on company business?
- Just one unlicensed, suspended, revoked or uninsured driver could spell financial disaster for your company.
- Driver license information is available in all 50 states.
Information Needed: Name, Date of Birth, Driver's License Number, State of Issue, Signature Release
Notice: The Drivers Privacy Protection Act contains certain restrictions regarding obtaining and the use of Driver Records.
(See Related Sites & Information on this Web Page)
submit the Pricing / Information Request Form or Call 800-934-6433
©Sure-Hire 1996-2016. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form,
by copying from the Internet, photostat, microfilm, or any other means whether electronically or manually.
It should also not be incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical
without permission of the owner of the copyright, except files put on this site by the
owner that are explicitly for consumer download.