On-Site Occupational Testing
On-Site occupational testing, also known as mobile testing, brings the laboratory to your workplace, eliminating many of the issues related to sending your workers to an off-site facility. Learn more about our mobile testing services and contact us to bring the lab to your job site today.
Why Try On-Site Testing?
Whether you are considering on-site testing as an interim measure or as a permanent alternative to fixed-site testing, there are a range of benefits to consider, including:
- Reduced Downtime. While the initial costs of implementing mobile testing may be slightly higher, it is more than made up for in reduced downtime and increased productivity. Each worker needs to spend only a few minutes at a mobile site rather than several hours in transport, waiting, and so on. As a result, it is far less disruptive for the entire team and far less costly in the end for the employer.
- Fewer Missed or Delayed Tests. Sending workers out to collection sites increases opportunities for missed or delayed tests. Mobile testing brings the facility right to your job site, eliminating these opportunities.
- Reduced Possibility of Compromised Tests. The more time a worker has between being selected for a random or other test and arriving at the collection site, the more opportunity there is to compromise the test. It is relatively easy for a worker to slip home and consume a masking product while on the way to their test. With your workers walking straight off the line or out of the office and into the collection site, the possibility of compromise or contamination is eliminated.
- Higher Participation. Mobile testing makes it easy for your company to test larger groups at the same time. It also reduces the complicated logistics that often accompany coordinating transportation and scheduling testing for large groups of employees.
- Reduced Liability. There is some liability attached to requiring your workers to travel to off-site drug testing facilities, particularly if they are travelling in company vehicles. This is also an issue when it comes to post-incident testing. Mobile facilities eliminate the need for travel and eliminate the possibility of additional accidents, including those occurring due to impairment.
- Enhanced Flexibility. When you complete on-site testing, it offers increased flexibility, allowing employees to conveniently complete their tests and immediately return to work.
Our state-of-the-art mobile testing fleet provides a variety of testing options, handling everything from scheduling to collection. Learn more about our mobile testing services and contact us today!
Why work with SureHire?
When things don’t go according to plan, our after-hours post-incident/emergency testing is available 24/7, 365. When an incident occurs, call SureHire.
Same Day Results
We offer result notifications on the same day of testing. If additional testing is required you will be notified every step of the way.
Work with Freakin’
SureHire’s qualified team of experts are dedicated to high-quality testing services and on-going professional development to stay up to date with industry standards.
Your Time Matters
We offer same-day/next-day appointments at Alberta Power Centres and 24-48 hour appointment availability at our Exclusive Testing Facilities across Northm America. Online booking options are also available to make your experience even more simple.
Above & Beyond
We go above and beyond by making our Exclusive Testing Facilities available only to our clients. We also provide standardized testing services so you can be sure you’ve got the right hire for the job at hand. Find out why thousands of companies choose SureHire.
A Human to Talk to
We know talking to robots is annoying. That’s why we provide our awesome partners with one main point of contact. No automated calls, no “longer than normal” wait times, and no robots! Contact us today and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.