Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training
This online training course is designed in compliance with the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Regulations. The course will discuss the risks and hazards associated with TDG and provide the necessary knowledge, understanding, and skills to safely handle and transport dangerous goods and comply with the federal regulations governing the shipping and receiving of dangerous goods by ground.
The course is intended for people who handle, offer for transport, or transport dangerous goods. The course must be completed, and the training certificate must be earned before the employees handle the dangerous goods. Click here for the complete details on who needs to take the training.
Course Duration: 90 minutes
Skills you will learn:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- List the 9 classes of dangerous goods
- Classify the training requirements for the transportation of dangerous goods
- Write shipping documents according to the TDG regulations
- Recognize safety marks and containers used in relation to dangerous goods
- Report incidents by following the requirements stated in the TDG regulations
Get in Touch
More Information? Require a Quote?
Find a location!
Find a location nearest to you.