|2015 S Tuttle Ave||Ste A||Sarasota, FL 34239-4150|
|Tel: 941-379-6433||Toll Free: 800-934-6433||Fax: 941-379-3007|
Some estimates are that 30% to 40% of all job applications contain some false or misleading information about past employment, education, or licenses.
The current emphasis on security and safety has dramatically increased the number of employment background checks conducted. If an employee's actions hurt someone, the employer may be liable.
- Child abuse and child abductions in the news in recent years have resulted in new laws in almost every state that require criminal background checks for anyone who works with children.
- Terrorist acts of September 11, 2001, have resulted in heightened security and identity verification policies by employers.
- Corporate executives, officers, and directors now face a new level of scrutiny in both professional and private life unknown before the Enron debacle and other corporate scandals of 2002.
- Federal and state laws require criminal background checks for most state and federal government jobs including anyone who works with children, the elderly, or disabled.
Employers who make a "reasonable effort" to find out about a person's past are considered by the courts to have practiced "due diligence". This reduces their liability exposure to lawsuits stemming from negligent hiring or retention claims.
The tendency is to hire the applicant that "seems" nice, interviews well, or has the most impressive resume. Unfortunately, this is not always a good gauge of how honest or capable the prospective employee is.
Why risk placing a convicted drug pusher or user among your employees? Why expose your customers to someone with a past history of violent crime? Why not be Sure about your next Hire?
Doing Pre-Employment Background Checks with Sure-Hire reduces employee turnover by helping to insure that you hire the best candidate the first time!What You Should Know:
- Has the applicant provided you with accurate information such as correct social security #, date of birth, and personal history?
- Do they have a past criminal record or DUI?
- Are they still on court ordered probation?
- An applicant can present a driver's license that "looks" valid, but has been suspended for failure to pay insurance premiums, child support, and fines or appear in court.
- Many times, the position held and actual job responsibilities are exaggerated (i.e. Assistant Manager, when in actuality the position held was Cashier.)
- Oftentimes, length of employment at a previous company is s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d to cover-up "job hopping" or long periods of unemployment.
- Reports are concise, easy to read, and can be customized to fit your company's needs
- All criminal records searches are courthouse searches, providing more complete, accurate, and up-to-date information than database searches offered by other companies that promise "instant" results.
- Fastest turnaround times in the industry - 24-72 hours
- Complete and thorough employment verifications, providing information most useful to employers
- No memberships, sign-up fees, or monthly minimums
- All work is itemized and billed to you monthly.
- We'd be happy to fax you letters of recommendation from satisfied clients.
submit the Pricing / Information Request Form or Call 800-934-6433
©Sure-Hire 1996-2016. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form,
by copying from the Internet, photostat, microfilm, or any other means whether electronically or manually.
It should also not be incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical
without permission of the owner of the copyright, except files put on this site by the
owner that are explicitly for consumer download.